Niagara Culinary Experiences
Massimo Capra's Salute to the King of Savoy!
March 28, 2014
Piedmont is known for rich dishes featuring truffles and cream sauces, but it's also Italy's most culinary progressive region. Massimo Capra's third stop on his culinary tour of Italy features wines of the Massolino family. Predominantly recognized for preserving the natural characteristics of the grape, Massolino Wines showcase an unwavering belief in the tangible link between the vines, hills and winegrowers - just as the Langa hills of Piedmont play as a protagonist to the collection of rare and precious gastronomic gems found within. It's these treasures that Massimo will use as inspiration to create a spectacular menu in a Salute to the King of Savoy!
Package Details [+]
- One night accommodations
- Mix and mingle with Chef Massimo Capra
- Standing Cocktail Reception with Canapes and pairing
- Dinner with wine pairings per course from Massolino Wines
Spring Thaw with Jamie Kennedy
April 25, 2014
We made it through another one! As the Niagara earth warms to offer up her first bounty in the form of wild leeks, asparagus and the like, we play with the interaction of food as it travels through states: from solid to liquid, liquid to gas. Come and be a part of change in the most exiting of geological landscapes.
Package Details [+]
- One nights’ accommodation in a Fallsview King Room
- Mix and mingle with Chefs Jamie Kennedy and Ross Midgley
- Stand-up Canapé reception
- Dinner with pairings
Winery Partner: Organized Crime
Jamie Kennedy's October Beerfest - October 25, 2013 - Sold Out
A Tuscan Evening with Massimo Capra - November 8, 2013 - Sold Out
Jamie Kennedy's Heritage Farmhouse Christmas - December 6, 2013 - Sold Out
An Icewine Festival Evening with Jamie Kennedy - January 24, 2014 - Sold Out
That's Amore! – A Venetian Evening with Massimo Capra - February 21, 2014 - Sold Out
- Guests must be 19 years or older to attend
- Culinary Series hotel packages require a 50% deposit at time of booking, with the balance of the stay being charged upon arrival.
- Cancellations will be accepted without penalty up to 4pm, 48hrs prior to arrival.
- Cancellations made after 4pm 48hrs prior to arrival will forfeit the deposit and applicable taxes.
- Dinner and pairing tickets will be charged in full (100%) at time of booking