With Casino Niagara located adjacent to the Sheraton on the Falls, you can access it directly through the indoor Falls Avenue walkway from the Sheraton, which means gaming fun is just steps away.
Casino Niagara is of course known for its many table games, slot machines and poker room, but there is more than just gaming at Niagara Falls’ iconic hotspot.
- Yuk Yuks Comedy Club: Yuk Yuks is known around the world for featuring some of the funniest stand up comedians and the Niagara Falls Casino Niagara Yuk Yuks is no exception. Yuks Yuks runs Thursday and Friday at 9:00PM and Saturday at 8:00PM and 10:30PM at Casino Niagara.
- The Sports Section: If you’re into sports, The Sports Section at Casino Niagara is for you! From the regular season through to the playoffs, you can enjoy the game from plush seating, on 12 HDTVs – and 18 more in the Off-Track Betting area – this is the place to be to fully experience the excitement of every adrenaline charged moment. Make sure you join us for all the major sporting events including pay-per-view spectaculars.
- Silver Aces Live Entertainment: Silver Aces Live Entertainment features blasts from the past with tribute artists and cover bands playing your favourites. Running every Wednesday from 3:00PM and 6:00PM, July will have tributes to Roy Orbison, Garth Brooks and Patsy Cline.
- Lucky’s Steakhouse: The retro, art deco feel of Lucky’s Steakhouse is a must visit location on the second floor of Casino Niagara. With specialties like Lobster Tail and Shrimp Sizzler and Roast Prime Rib and Yorkshire Pudding, you will definitely find something to tide you over between the roulette table and slot machines.
- Quench Bar: Located in the heart of Casino Niagara, it’s one of the best destinations in the casino for great times and great food. Enjoy a drink from an extensive cocktail menu while watching your favourite sporting event on one of Quench’s multiple TV’s.
If you plan on visiting Casino Niagara, be sure to take a look at the Sheraton on the Falls Ultimate Casino Experience Package. The package includes a One Night Hotel Accommodation, a $50 Casino Voucher for play at Casino Niagara or Fallsview Casino Resort (per couple), Three Fallsview Dining Gift Cards for $40.00 at Windows by Jamie Kennedy, $40.00 at Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra, $20.00 at Fallsview Restaurant, a $40 Credit at the Fallsview Christienne Spa and Two Winery Tasting Passes at Hillebrand and Peller Estates.