The Sheraton on the Falls will host Jamie Kennedy’s October Beerfest at Windows by Jamie Kennedy. A fantastic harvest menu is planned and will be paired with beer flights from local beermakers; Silversmith Brewers and Niagara Oast House Brewers as well as local cider from West Avenue Cider.
The Culinary Package includes:
- One nights’ accommodation in a Fallsview King Room at Sheraton on the Falls
- Mix and mingle with Chefs Jamie Kennedy and Ross Midgley
- Standing cocktail reception with Beer and Cider aperitifs and Octoberfest inspired canapes
- Harvest menu with beer flights (two 3 oz. pours per course)
Our Brewery Partners include Oast House Brewers, Silversmith Brewing Company and West Avenue Cider
The Harvest Menu:
- Creamy twice baked goat’s cheese soufflé with local Apple and raisin salad
- Hazelnut crusted line caught wild Halibut with steamed kale, fried German style potato, capers and house smoked bacon
- Housemade organic Chicken and foie gras sausage Choûcroute
- Beer braised Cumbrae Farms beef rib with horseradish and Triple Crunch ravigotte and cracked pepper-nutmeg spaëtzle
- Gingersnap crusted Ontario venison loin with braised red cabbage and Pumpkin-cheddar gratin
- Callebault dark chocolate and Stout cake with Chestnut-honey ice cream
We look forward to meeting you for an unforgettable evening.
Executive Chef Jamie Kennedy & Chef de Cuisine Ross Midgley