Mother’s Day is coming up on Sunday, May 13th and if you’re looking for special ways to treat Mom to an amazing Mother’s Day in Niagara Falls, make sure to check out these wonderful destinations and events.
Fallsview Buffet Restaurant
Fallsview Buffet Restaurant is the perfect place to treat Mom to a special meal this Mother’s Day. With live-action cooking stations, specially prepared cuisine on an 80-foot buffet, exceptional service, and sweeping views of Niagara Falls from floor-to-ceiling windows, each and every dining experience at Fallsview Buffet Restaurant is something truly extraordinary.
Other highlights of Fallsview Buffet Restaurant include:
- Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Seating for up to 285 people
- Location just steps away from Niagara Falls
Have an unforgettable Mother’s Day meal in Niagara Falls at Fallsview Buffet Restaurant inside the Sheraton on the Falls hotel!
Hornblower Niagara Cruises
Adventure awaits this Mother’s Day at Hornblower Niagara Cruises! Officially opening for the season on May 5th, Hornblower Niagara Cruises offers thrilling boat rides to the base of the American Falls and into the basin of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls.
You can choose between a number of amazing Hornblower Niagara Cruises experience, including:
- Voyage to the Falls Boat Tour
- Voyage to the Falls Evening Boat Tour
- Falls Illumination Cruise
- Falls Fireworks Cruise
Hornblower is one of Niagara’s most iconic attractions, and is a must-do activity when planning Mother’s Day in Niagara Falls.
Sip & Sizzle Wine Tour
Embark with Mom on a unique Niagara Falls adventure this Mother’s Day on a Sip & Sizzle Wine Tour with Magnificent Tours. The tour will take you through picturesque Niagara-on-the-Lake and bring you to six (possibly seven, if time permits) Niagara wineries for delicious grilled food paired with premium red and white wines.
Sip & Sizzle Tour stops include:
- Chateau des Charmes for 2016 Cuvée d’Andrée paired with house smoked salmon on an herb scone with cranberry compote
- Ravine Vineyards for 2017 Gewurztraminer paired with Harissa grilled chicken thighs on K2 grain salad
- Coyote’s Run Winery for 2016 Positivity paired with Smokin’ Buddha’s sizzling beef slider, garnished with pickled carrot and daikon, cucumber, okonomi, mayo, and a sprinkle of coriander (vegetarian option also available)
- PondView Estate Winery for 2016 Semi Dry Riesling paired with the best sandwich combination this side of Havana – grilled Cubano mojo pork slider on a brioche bun
- Strewn Winery for 2014 Gewurztraminer paired with a Sizzling Sampler Trio of Tandori chicken, grilled pineapple, and vegetable samosa
- Wayne Gretzky Estates Winery for 2016 Wayne Gretzky Founders Cabernet Merlot paired with spiced pork chorizo sausage and 99 whisky mustard
- Riverview Cellars for 2016 Bianco Riesling Gewurztraminer paired with Japanese gyoza, fried pork dumplings topped with wasabi mayo and soy
Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea at McFarland House
McFarland House is a centuries old property in Niagara-on-the-Lake that is hosting a special Mother’s Day Afternoon Tea event in its beautiful Conservatory Tea Room. With delicious tea and a selection of fresh baked foods, it’s a wonderful place to celebrate Mom and enjoy the history and beauty of the Niagara Region.
Call 905-468-3322 to make reservations for this special May 13th event.