Peller Estates in Niagara Falls is known for being a top destination for wine lovers and Niagara wine tours visitors. It’s a gorgeous winery in a fairy tale-like setting, a stunning venue and lush vineyards with perfect Niagara Falls summer weather that transport guests to a wine aficionado’s paradise.
The winery is known for world-famous selections like the Peller Estates ice wine, a wine made with grapes still frozen on the vine. While Peller ice wine alone is a reason to visit the winery, the 8th Annual Party in the Vineyard this May is also one of the top things to do near Niagara Falls in spring. Food trucks, live entertainment and, of course, wine, make Party in the Vineyard an event not to be missed.
Where: Peller Estates, 290 John Street E, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0
When: Friday, Saturday and Sunday, May 17, 18 and 19, 6-10:30 p.m. each night
Cost: $20 each + taxes and fees. Each ticket includes event entrance, your first glass of wine and a souvenir glass you can take home. You can purchase more wine and food at the event.
Restrictions: This event is only for those ages 19 and older. Tickets are non-refundable and are valid only for the date purchased. Children, food, alcohol, chairs, tents and pets are not permitted. The event is standing room-only.
Requirements: You must bring a photo ID to the event. A bag check will be required at the gates. By entering the event, you consent to have your image and voice recorded for visual and audio broadcast recordings.
Special: If you are a member of the Peller Estates Wine Club, you can get on-site parking based on availability, early entry into the event and access to the exclusive members-only patio. Call 1-888-673-5537 for more information.
What Can You Expect at the Party in the Vineyard?
The Party in the Vineyard is the unofficial kick off to summer. Yes, it’s a month away until summer actually begins, but in the Niagara Falls region, this time of year is beautiful to enjoy outdoors. And what better way to celebrate than with wine and great food?
The Party in the Vineyard will feature more than 20 food trucks from Niagara Falls region restaurants. In addition to the ultimate poutine bar set up by Peller Estates Chef Parsons, you can look forward to noshing on selections by:
- AVella’s Wood Fired Oven
- Bacon Crazy
- Bliss Truffles and Gelato
- Brewing Bean
- Buster’s Sea Cove
- Café du Monde Crêperie Food Truck
- The Crumby Cookie Dough Company
- The Dirty South
- Eva’s Original Chimney
- Feasto Dumpling Food Truck
- The Food Dudes
- Islanders Crazy Kitchen
- Jamaican Patty Shack
- The Kathi Roll Express
- La Novela
- Los Fénix
- Meltdown Cheesery
- Moksha Indian Bistro
- Nacho Pablo
- The Salted Pig Ltd.
- The Tide and Vine
- Toben Food by Design
- What a Jerk
- Wickedly Sinful
The food and wine party will be surrounded by pop-up vendors, live bands, musicians, a DJ and dance floor. Attendees can sip on a variety of Peller Estates VQA wines, which are certified to be made with high-quality ingredients only from the Ontario region.
How to Prepare for the Event
To have the very best time possible at one of Niagara Falls wine country’s biggest parties, here are some ways to prepare before you go to Party in the Vineyard:
- Check the weather. This event is rain or shine. Even though May is typically a mild and sunny month in Niagara Falls, there is an average of about nine days of rain each May. You may want to pack an umbrella just in case, because you can only use your ticket for the day you purchased it, and it’s non-refundable. Hats can also provide good coverage.
- Wear comfortable footwear. Because this event is outdoors and standing room-only, be realistic about your shoes. Don’t sacrifice comfort for style, since you’ll want to be able to move around with ease throughout the 4.5-hour event.
- Be realistic about transportation. Getting a ride to the event is wise, unless you are a Wine Club member and have a sober driver who wants to park at the winery. Drinking and driving is unsafe, and it’s illegal. Don’t ruin a fun night out by putting yourself or others in danger because you drive after drinking wine.
At Sheraton on the Falls, we prioritize our guests’ safety and also want them to have the most memorable, fun time possible in Niagara Falls. If you plan on going on Niagara wine tours or visiting Peller Estates to try Peller ice wine or attend the Party in the Vineyard event, talk with our team to get reliable transportation so you can have a blast at this exceptional winery.