Introducing Our Niagara Culinary Series
Celebrity Chef Massimo Capra is ready to welcome you to our sixth culinary event season. Book your table today to mix and mingle with Massimo Capra at Falls Avenue Resort, as he takes you on a culinary tour of Italy and the finest farm-to-table foods from Southern Ontario.
An Icewine Dinner
January 31, 2020
Some of the best Icewines in the world are produced in Niagara, so we stayed local when sourcing inspiration to enhance this evening’s menu. Renowned as a dessert wine, Niagara’s “Liquid Gold” is featured throughout the menu to expand our thoughts and perception of the sweet wine.
A Culinary Tour Of Abruzzo
March 27, 2020
Located in southern central Italy and on eastern shoreline of the Adriatic Sea, our culinary tour of Abruzzo embraces its provenance as the greenest region in Europe. The regional culinary dialect consists mainly of simple but delicious dishes often described as Italian cuisine at its purest. Abruzzo’s cuisine mingles the best of the sea and the mountains.
A Culinary Tour Of Emilia
April 24, 2020
Situated in Northern Italy, Emilia Romagna is considered by many as the culinary heart of Italy. This highly productive region boasts being the source of many noteworthy items including Balsamic Vinegar, Prosciutto di Parma, Parmesan cheese and stuffed pasta.
- Package based on double occupancy
- Guests must be 19 years or older to attend
- **Culinary Series hotel packages require a 50% deposit at time of booking, which is non-refundable.
- The balance of the stay will be charged upon arrival
- Cancellations made after 4pm 48hrs prior to arrival will forfeit 100% of the stay including applicable taxes.
- Dinner and pairing tickets will be charged in full (100%) at time of booking**